We're glad to substitute breads, cheese and most toppings on any of our deli items. We usually have Dave's Bread, Sesame Seed Buns, White or Wheat and Buttermilk. We also make Deli Trays.
- Cran San - 1/4 lb. Turkey Breast, Swiss Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickles, Homemade Mustard on Buttermilk Bread - $7.25
- Peanut Butter & Jelly - $3.25
- Roast Beef - 1/4th lb. Roast Beef with Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Homemade Mustard, Mayo on a Sesame Seed Bun -$7.25
- McLeeland Breakfast Sandwich - Sausage or Ham, 2 eggs, cheese and Mayo on a Sesame Seed Bun - $6.00 (till 11:00 am only then it's $7.25)
- Hammer - 1/4th lb. Ham, American Cheese, Homemade Mustard, Pickles on a Sesame Seed Bun - $7.25
- Higgins Special - 1/4th lb. Turkey Pastrami, Swiss Cheese, Sprouts, Pickles, Mayo, Home Made Mustard on a Sesame Seed Bun - $7.25
- Corned Beef Sandwich -
- Mustard, Mayo on Buttermilk Bread with Local Cape Blanco Cranberry Sauce
- Tuna - Made with local Albacore from The Ocean Harvest - $8.50
- BBQ Sandwich - 1/2 lb Pulled Pork on a Pub Bun - $7.49
- Veggie Sandwich - 'A Drag Across the Garden' on white or whole wheat - $8.50
- MeatBall Sandwich - With Cheese, Onions, Ketchup & Mayo on a Sesame Seed Bun - $7.25
- Philly Cheese Steak - With Swiss Cheese, Bell Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms on a Bun - $8.50
- BLT - $8.50
- Hard Salami - $7.25
- American Hero - 1/4th lb. Turkey, 1/4th lb. Ham, Tomato, 2 Cheeses, Lettuce, Pickles, Homemade Mustard on a Sesame Seed Bun - $8.50
- Half Sanwitch - $4.50
- Hamburger/Cheeseburger - 1/2 lb. Local Grass Fed Beef from Oregon Grass Fed $8.50
- Chicken Burger - Patty with Cheese, Lettuce Tomato, Mayo, Homemade Mustard on a Burger Bun - $8.50
- Garden Burger - with 'The Works' - $8.50
- Burrito Wraps - $8.50
- Famous Hot Dog - Homemade Mustard, Pickles (ask for jalapenos or onions) - $2.79
- Chili Dog - Famous Hot Dog + a LOT of Chili - $4.99
- Super Dog - Famous Hot Dog + Cheese, Onions, Pickles Homemade Mustard, Mayo on a Sesame Seed Bun - $4.75
- Salad Bowl - Choice of Meat, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Sprouts, Ranch Dressing in a bowl. Abby's Greens available - $6.99 sm 8.99 lg
- Cup of Chili - $4.50
- Chili Rice Bowl - $4.99
- Soup of the Day - $4.50
- Fountain Drinks - Small $1.29 - Medium $1.49 -Large $1.69
- Espresso - $1.75 - Extra shot $.50
- Latte - 12 oz $2.50 - 16 oz. $2.75
- Mocha - 12 oz. $3.00 - 16 oz. $3.25
- Cappuccino - 12 oz. $2.50 - 16 oz. $2.75
- Espresso Milk Shake - 16 oz. $4.75
- Flavors + $.50
- Milkshake - Various Flavors - $3.99
Welcome to Langlois Market Cost-co delivery
First please register for an account at Cost Pro DIrect.
You will be asked for a username, password and your address (so we can get in touch). You will also want to select Langlois Market as your pickup location
We will approve your account and then you can order by number, subject look up or use one of our category lists.
There is no limit to the amount of items you can order!
Existing Customers please LOG IN HERE
Any time we travel 101 south, we stop here for sandwiches. They have some of the absolute best sandwiches I've had. All are very original. I cant remember all of them, but they have a broad selection. My favorite is the Turkey cranberry sandwich. Comes with deli sliced turkey breast on white bread with home made mustard, pickles, lettuce and real cranberry sauce Stacked high and it's so good!
i've had the hot dogs, let me say, World famous? Not really, this is langlois. Now World famous to the locals? yes, it's world famous to them. Besides...It's the mustard that makes the dog ;) Working down in that area my boss would always stop for a hot dog and i would always get a sandwich. It's worth the stop, you would never expect it from just driving by.
Josh and Mary W.
Thanks for the review. It is actually true that Langlois Hotdogs are world famous. One time the energy minister for Indonesia came in and had a hotdog, and he loved them so much he had a bunch shipped back to Indonesia.
So that's pretty far from Langlois huh?